Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My first blog....

Here I go, my first blog....Where to start?  I have though about this for quite some time and wonder if I have anything that anyone would want to hear about....being a stay at home mom and all.

I love most aspects to my day including spending time with my funny, sensitive and sweet daughter.  I love waking up to my hubby every morning and watching him crawl out of bed tired, dragging himself to the shower just to wake up!  I love that he does that for our daughter and me!  I love that he sacrifices the extra time in bed so that he can provide for us!

I love that first sip of coffee in the morning in my favorite blue handmade pottery mug....smelling it as I bring the cup to my mouth....waiting for it to touch my taste buds!

I type from home for my husbands office about 3 hours a day and love the fact that I can bring in some extra money but can still be here for the kiddo...I get to take care of our house which I love...I have the opportunity to make our home beautiful through creativity and imagination! I love to have dinner on the table for my man when he gets home but really love it when he wants to cook for us!  He is an amazing chef and I get so excited with every new recipe!  See what I mean...I am lucky!

Today after hearing some news that I didn't want to hear I called my hubby at work and cried my eyes out to him...he is so sweet and understanding and came to my rescue!  I love that he stands up for me and would defend me to high heaven!

It's amazing that in the world today so many people are getting divorced for no apparent reason and they throw marriage out like rotten food in the fridge, when all we need to do is appreciate each other and have no expectations from one another...Have you ever realized that if you have no expectations from someone they can not let you down?  Try it! It is amazing!

I can't wait to go on this daily journey in sharing my thoughts with you! Buckle up and hold on for the ride because my mind is all over the place!  I have so many thoughts running through my head and get so excited to share!

Thank you for taking the time to read and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment